Our range of Solvay products offered include:
Fomblin® FE20C which is used to impart the properties of liquid fluoropolymers to a variety of substrates. It is commonly used as a mould release.
Fluorolink® PFPE polymer modifiers can modify and improve the friction coefficient, the oleo-hydro repellency, the anti-stick and the stain release properties of various polymer systems.
They provide many beneficial characteristics:
- Low coefficient of friction
- Improved wear and abrasion resistance
- Better chemical resistance
- Surface energy reduction down to 16 mN/m
- Water/oil and stain repellency
- Improved surface smoothness and gloss
A range of UV Curable Polymers is also available including Fomblin MD40.