Acota offers two ranges of additives:
Boron Nitride Cooling Fillers
3M™ Boron Nitride Cooling Fillers are a family of advanced ceramic materials used to help improve thermal conductivity in polymers whilst maintaining or improving electrical insulation. They are also ideal for developing lightweight parts with complex geometries.
They are available in 3 grade profiles:
- Platelets – powders of highly crystalline single platelets
- Flakes – soft, randomly oriented aggregated platelets
- Agglomerates – hard, oriented aggregated platelets
Fluorolink® PFPE polymer modifiers modify and improve the friction coefficient, the oleo-hydro repellency, the anti-stick and the stain release properties of various polymer systems.
They provide many beneficial characteristics:
- Low coefficient of friction
- Improved wear and abrasion resistance
- Better chemical resistance
- Surface energy reduction down to 16 mN/m
- Water/oil and stain repellency
- Improved surface smoothness and gloss
A range of UV Curable Polymers is also available including Fomblin MD40.